Monday 15 April 2013

Chai Diam Ma


Free Rating Code


A very relaxing place to visit! Nice food, nice environment  Highly recommended for those who wish to have a relaxing meal. 



My favorite Japanese Udon with bacon. Very nice.


Above is called cheese baked macaroni. Very nice taste and reasonable price!



Mini Sausage Pizza!! My favorite! Very crunchy and the chessessss.....yum!




Lovely drinks!! Guess what is it??? yea! Tomato juice wit salt sprinkle on top of the cup &banana with watermelon juice!! great combination


Great environment! Remind me of my kid's time!


Gallery

After our dinner...visiting time. we went up to upstairs. ta...ta.....drawing gallery!









I love this place! Will come back again!

Chai Diam Ma coordinates 05 25.114 100 20.365 search at goggle map
Business hours: Mon – Sun 12pm to 9pm
Fri – Sat 12pm to 11pm
(closed on Tuesday)




View Chai Diam Ma in a larger map

No comments:

Post a Comment